Wednesday 27 February 2013

First Chapter!

                                     The Very Beginning

 SPRING is on its way and i have my very first fashion textiles graded unit 1 to be doing! Sooo, i have decided that i should look into S/S 2013 collection for some ideas and inspiration for my own designs!







www.vogue.co.uk

Here, I like the bright colours, bold prints and checkered pattern on the outfits.

Should i step away from all the colour and move more towards the good old black and white.


The photo here that cherry blossom girl posted, I liked the neat and sophicated look of this style.


www.style.com give us a look at the trend reports for SPRING 2013



For my dolly trend, I have done 2 weeks of none stop research and came to a decison that i want to design womens suits. I then saw these two perfect pictures on Style.com .. The top one with the nice horizontial like and squared skirt. The bottom one, being all one colour and making the red scarf completely stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment